London calling--long reply

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Sat Jul 9 11:13:27 PDT 2005

Masud,

We will have to discuss this in more depth in Halifax, if you wish.

One comment:   I'm a bit amused at Robin Cook's reference to Srebrenica
without noting it was the United Nations troops that got out of the way and failed
the Muslims slaughtered there.   He says it was the European nations.   If he
means they failed to intervene in Kosovo, etc., he is right, but what he
leaves out is more telling, including that it was the USA who came to the rescue of
the Kosovo Muslims.   Who, according to the UN reports, have now continued
their relentless killing and forcing out of the indigenous Serb Christians who
were in the majority right after WW II.   Some thank you for being saved.   It
was the slow expulsion by force of the Serb Christians from Kosovo by Albanian
Muslims infiltrating the country that caused the explosion in the first
place. Studying history can be instructive.

Sincerely,

Paul