test

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Fri Jul 8 21:16:57 PDT 2005

Harrison:
Is she powered by wind or good ol' fossil fuel? My eyes are closed and I feel the wind in my hair. Joy wells up from within my being. Appreciate the opportunity to divert attention away from disturbing events. My deepest sympathy to all who have been affected by this horrific event. Am keeping abreast of OSLIST happenings, however, am struggling to keep up communications with my own groups.
Cheryl