test

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu Jul 7 10:34:34 PDT 2005

Pat,
I for one tried posting twice two different messages a few days back.
And had no luck.

I also know of one other poster who had difficulty posting, too.

We tried sorting this out...to no avail.

Ordinary people say, "S**t happens."
Openspacers say, "Whatever happens is the only thing that could have."

Who do you want to smack?

I know who *I* want to smack! But after the intense OST facilitator
aggression thread (curiously, I don't where all that aggression
went...), I am less inclined to smack and more inclined to furiously blow
bubbles.

warmly,
raffi
charter member
society for the promotion of controlled foolishness

p.s. Masud, you wild duck you, care to join my society?

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru