Who is Open Space Facilitator and member of YMCA?

Change Management Toolbook holger at CHANGE-MANAGEMENT-TOOLBOOK.COM
Sun Jul 3 23:17:02 PDT 2005

Dear Ralph,

I am working together in close cooperation with Valerie Morris. Valerie is
the most known (and in my view the best) Open Space moderator of South
Africa. She brought Harrison Owen to South Africa already in the beginning
of the nineties and has since then facilitated many OST events.

Myself, I am working as a Change Management facilitator world wide. I have
worked in Africa (including South Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe
and I am also Open Space facilitator. I also facilitate Appreciate Inquiry
events. Probably you know my website at
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com

I am not a member of YMCA, and I don't know whether Valerie is a member of
YWCA, so if you don't find anybody suitable in YMCA, we would be
interested to facilitate the event.

Valerie and I will do an international Open Space Training in Bratislava
from September 4-7, 2005. Participants will come from all over Europe,
Near East and Central Asia. If you have not decided until then, you are
invited to come Bratislava to meet us.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With best regards,

Holger Nauheimer
Tel. +49-30-21968449

The Practice and Future of Change Management.
A Comparative Survey.
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/res/Reports.html