Again: The World Cafe

Katharine Armstrong 4pangaea at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 3 18:17:19 PDT 2005

The absolute best resource is Juanita Brown and David Isaac's The World
Cafe (book) . An fascinating report on how inclusive a/the change
process can be from beginning (creating the change process) to end
(whenever and wherever that might be). We were "exposed" recently to
WC, and to the strength and graciousness of Juanita and David at the
BAODN "Best of the West" conference. I bought the book immediately
after the session and nearly devoured it in one sitting. There's room
for another change process, truly, Harrison.  ;-)

Appreciatively,
Kate

"The best way to predict the future is to create it now, together.

Kate Armstrong, PhD
Pangaea Process Facilitation
510.352.4872
4pangaea at sbcglobal.net