Who is Open Space Facilitator and member of YMCA?

Chris Kloth chris at got2change.com
Fri Jul 1 05:54:28 PDT 2005

Ralph Höfliger wrote:

"Ubuntu, striving together for life and peace" is the topic of the next
World Council of YMCA <http://www.ymca.net/international/>. The
conference will take place in Durban, South Africa from 10-15 July.
600-800 members are expected from all over the world.

Ralph, are you really asking for help for an event starting in a little
over a week?

Is someone of you member of YMCA and experienced OS or AI facilitator
(in English language)?

Or does someone of the list know someone, who is? Or does someone know
someone, who knows someone...? (One says, that one reaches everybody in
the world over 7 stages...: -)

While I am not a current member of the YMCA, I was an active member,
volunteer and employee in the sixties and seventies.  More recently I
have worked as a consultant with the local YMCA.  I am experienced in
both Open Space and AI.

It sounds like important work and very interesting, but I would need
quite a bit more information about what I might be getting involved in
so far away and on such short notice.

Chris Kloth
Columbus, Ohio, USA
614.239.1336