Not in Halifax

Viv McWaters viv at thereef.com.au
Tue Jul 26 16:28:45 PDT 2005

Greetings from a cold and wet 'downunder'

As you prepare to gather in Halifax, I'm sitting here in my office
wishing that the Jetsons had turned out to be true and that I could
teleport, miraculously, from one side of the world to the other. I'll
just have to be content with the miracle of electronic communications
instead :-) Having sprung an open space event on an unsuspecting group
on Friday and received confirmation of a major national OS in a few
weeks, training with Brian in August, and not being in Halifax when I
had planned to be there - well, OS is pretty much on my mind. I've also
been mentoring a couple of people who are using OS and I'm always
reminded how a depth understanding of OS makes decisions about what to
do or not do quite straightforward, while a superficial understanding
of the mechanics raises all sorts of questions. Hence the importance
and significance of OSonOS where we can delve into those sometimes
murky depths. So I'll experience Halifax vicariously through Oslist and
will look forward to all the goss when Brian returns. Have a great
OSonOS!

Cheers

Viv

Viv McWaters
Beyond the Edge Pty Ltd
PO Box 665 Torquay 3228
Australia
(03) 5261 9498
0417 135 406

"Thus the task is not so much to see what no one yet has seen, but to
think what nobody yet has thought about that which everybody sees. "
Schopenhauer