Circulation/OSonOS

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 08:33:34 PDT 2005

I invite all folks coming to Halifax OSonOS to take a look around
their lives and try to find something that they have not used in a
long while but still has value to them.  It is important that the item
have value, although the value need not be monetary.   The more
valuable it is to you, the more energy this item's release will give
you.  And then I invite people to bring what they find to Halifax and
release it to the silent auction.  Do this to be selfish, to keep your
own material prosperity in circulation.

I have been sitting here looking at a small, hand-carved Zuni fetish,
a Corn Maiden. I am trying to live into the idea of releasing this
fetish to the silent auction.  I have several things I am going to
donate but, so far, I have only selected things that are nice things
that I don't want.  I am trying to work myself up to give away
something quite valuable to me personally.  To be selfish.

--
Warmly,
Tree Fitzpatrick