Whale watching Halifax - some plans coming together

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Thu Jul 21 11:45:25 PDT 2005

Dear to-be-whale-watchers
As the option for me and my sister is before OSonOS I have checked some
possibilities to go whalewatching then. I post the two answers I got below.
Judi informed me that the second option departs one hour outside of Halifax
so my sister and me + Eva P Svensson and her family will go for the first
one. Anyone who wants to join in - just follow the link below. You may make
a reservation on the site for option one (assuming it works) or by sending
an email or calling. See you on board!

I will be arriving the 27th in the afternoon, looking forward to seeing you
all folks!
Thomas
------------------------------------
OPTION ONE http://www.fourwindscharters.com/
Hello Thomas, Thank you for your interest in our Whale watching cruises. On
August 2nd we have a departure scheduled from 2:30 until 5:00 PM  as well as
from 6:00 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.  with space available on both trips at this
time.on August 3rd. our cruise departs only at 2:30 P.M. until 5:00 P.M.
with space available.the 6:00 trip is full. on August 6th the departure is
also available at 2:30pm and 6:00 pm With space available at this time on
both trips.
Reservations are recommend. the cost is $25.00 for adults $15.00 for
children under 12yrs. plus 15% tax.
If we can interest you or any of your guests please let us know, It will be
our pleasure to have you join us.
Thanks again,
Regards,
Anna Merlin
Four Winds Charters
902.492.0022
-----------------------------------
OPTION TWO http://www.peggys-cove.com/
Hi Thomas
We would love to take your party  on a whale and puffin tour on August 2 or
3. At this date we do openings for both of thse days.
Let us tell you a little more about our tours. Our tours are 3 hours long
and leave daily at 9:00am and !:00pm.

Our prices are as follows:
adults $45.00
children $25.00 ( 4 years to 12 years old)
children under 3 years are Free!
students and seniors 10% discount
Group rates and private charter rates are available by request.
These rates are in Canadian funds and are subject to 15% HST.

All of our charters include a Bowl of HOMEMADE Seafood Chowder! The chowder
can be enjoyed before or after our tour at our Wharfside Lobster Pound. Take
in the beautiful sights and sounds of Peggy's Cove while dining right on the
water on Seafood Chowder, made from fresh Haddock, Clams, and Lobster. We
also have Fresh Live and Cooked Lobsters, Lobster Rolls, and a BBQ Pit!

To confirm your reservation with us, we do require a credit card number.
This
is to hold your seats on the vessel. On the day of the charter you may pay
as you wish-credit card, cash, debit or cheque. If are not comfortable
forwarding this information by a-mail we would gladly give you a call for
this information. Also we do request a telephone number where you may be
reached the day prior to the charter. A hotel number where you will be
staying or a cell phone number you will have with you on your vacation,
would be great.

We  recommend reservations to avoid disappointment. Thanks again for the
interest in our company. We look forward to seeing you
on the Atlantic Ocean this summer!!

Take care,
Amie

Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com
Vill du skapa en välmående och effektiv organisation
och ta tillvara hela dess potential?

Open Space Consulting erbjuder dig:
* Lärtillfällen kring hälsa och balans i organisationer
* Analyser av organisatorisk hälsa och balans
* Handledning av effektiva och kreativa möten och konferenser
* Utbildning av mötes- och processhandledare
* Coaching för organisationer i förändring
Vårt antivirusskydd scannar alla utgående mail. Infekterade mail stoppas
automatiskt.