Halifax plane tickets #2

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Jul 7 12:35:31 PDT 2005

...and for those of you flying across the Northern American continent,
Chris Corrigan has shared with us the following:

<cheaptickets.com seems to provide me with some fairly expensive
results.  My recommendation is to check at
http://www.aircanada.com
and
http://www.westjet.com
for much cheaper tickets.  At the moment, it seems like the airlines are
offering seats from Vancouver to Halifax at less than half of what I saw
quoted at
cheaptickets.com.

WestJet is our Canadian low cost carrier, meaning no movies or meals
in flight but you get great service and funny jokes from the in flight
crew.  And the pilots all address themselves to you by their first
names.  And they sometimes load the plane by shirt colour rather than
row number.

If you can get yourself to Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver from
overseas, consider these carriers' websites for domestic fares.>

Love, Queenie