How do you live in open space?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Tue Jan 25 17:52:04 PST 2005

Alan--

Have a good moving experience, Alan.

The replies from everyone have given me much to ponder. I have saved them
all and will re-read them many times, for they are heartening for me.

What do you do when someone tries to close down the space around you in a
meeting? I've recently had the experience of someone wanting to see
anything others said as a competition or a threat. She even took upon
herself to rescind a decision made by the group! Any thoughts on keeping
space open in such meetings and in life in the face of such?

                              :-Doug.
                              Who's making a difference?