How do you live in open space?

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Fri Jan 21 09:14:49 PST 2005

I believe I am in Open Space all of the time - all the way up and all
the way down.

I'm not always aware, mindful, about what is.  Sometimes just being
helps.

To "live" to the fullest in Open Space at times requires mindfulness.
At times it requires transcending "mind".

Practice helps mindfulness - Yoga, meditation, prayer

Practicing Open Space Technology helps collective mindfulness and living
to the fullest collectively in Open Space.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada