How do you live in open space?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 11:03:42 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/20/05 1:48:05 AM, amanda at facilit8.com writes:

> It has also occurred to me that every belief system I know anything about
> recommends the principles of open space and then man gets his hands on it
> and 'organises' it!

Amanda--

I really enjoyed your comments on living in open space.   In reference to
your words above, a friend and teacher of mine used to say that there was nothing
creative that could not be taken charge of and made rigid.

Here's to keeping our space open and our lives flexible!

Joelle Everett
Shelton, Washington, USA