SV: Tickled

Lise Damkjær lise at learning4life.dk
Thu Jan 20 06:43:31 PST 2005

TickledWauw Ralph...

Thank you  - for the poem, for you being there, for you opening the space,
for your courage, for your whispering that I'm brave
THANK YOU!

And to all of you: As a participant on the practice of peace-journey on my
first stay in US (i'm from Denmark) - NOW I feel like being part of the
world (not just Denmark) and being a part part of peace or no-peace - I have
passion and I am responsible.

Thanks for being here

Lise Damkjaer