Opening a Space for Peace in Burundi & Central Africa

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sat Jan 15 07:31:41 PST 2005

Dear Peggy,

I forwarded these two web sites to some friends to make them see how young
people can be active because we were currently discussing about some similar
projects.

http://jrmd.org/.
www.hol.edu/aax

But they are asking if these organizations promote peace or do they aim to
promote christ?
or both? as we read following sentences on "jrmd" web page.

" We made Christ known through His Love in Action"
" The culture of Christ's Love in Action."

thanks,
Funda