Nescience, Nichtwissen and Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 04:08:56 PST 2005

Artur - your comments are wonderful. Definitely in the spirit of my paper.
Pure Open Space. Absolutely NOTHING. Thanks :-)

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: