A question about OS listserv

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Fri Jan 14 10:20:05 PST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greta Irving" <greir at BRAINTREE.GOV.UK>
To: <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [OSLIST] A question about OS listserv

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:54:34 -0800
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Chris Corrigan <chris.corrigan at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: A question about OS listserv

Another thing that makes this list work is that everything that
everyone has been talking about is below the surface.  We have a FAQ
that I sometimes keep up, but it seems like the etiquette and
generosity here is self-organizing.  All of this amazing wisdom that
has been shared here in this thread is distilled from actual practice,
rather than inherent in the design.  I have been on this list since
1997 I think, and I have never yet seen a flame war, or even a set of
disagreements that have broken down into typically polarized
positions.  We keep the space open and so it thrives.

Chris

--
CHRIS CORRIGAN

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com