Request for stories re: OS used to help determine training

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Sun Jan 2 06:30:45 PST 2005

Riffing from your thoughts Harrison, OS inspires new levels of communal inquiry. And in the sense of quantum physics - where reality is altered simply by the way we assess it - the community changes in the very act of assessing itself in new ways. On a quantum level, to attempt D-P-T as independent actions is not possible; they are always interdependent ways of being.

jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.org