How do you live in open space/creating a book

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Jan 26 08:28:34 PST 2005

Hi, Filiz --

Filiz said:
< Based on all the super stimulating and inspiring discussions going on
in
this list, I wondered whether anyone has ever thought of creating a book
with all the OS insights, stories, experiences, Q&A shared here...>

I have gathered thoughts shared by people on the OSLIST on various
subjects and have made some into papers - have a little booklet I use at
my Open Space trainings.

It's now 105 pages!

But I have not yet found a publisher (I tried Berrett-Koehler, the
publisher of "Open Space Technology: A User's Guide" but they were not
interested).  Let me know, anyone, if you know of a place to publish
this.

And if you want to read or use some of those papers, everyone, go to:
http://www.openingspace.net/openSpaceTechnology_method.shtml

I am about to post there the papers on convergence, and I am also about
to launch a glossary of terms used in Open Space in different languages.
I have more papers on those things we share about (givens, space
invaders, and so on) still yet to create, but I've gathered the emails
from those discussions and just have to make time to do some more...

Thanks to all who have contributed,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator