Visions for Sweden?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Mon Jan 24 06:32:55 PST 2005

Dear friends in Open Space
If you happen to be a Swede and/or interested anyway, you are welcome to an
Open Space-meeting Saturday the 3rd of March. Myself and a collegue invite
those interested in developing the theme: How can we open up space for
continuous dialogues about visions for Sweden?

The meeting will be at Wendelsbergs folkhögskola, which is a familiar place
for those of you who have participated in other workshops we have organized
there. And yes, the meeting format will be Open Space Technology!

"Another and", of course if you know anyone who shouldn´t miss this
opportunity, please pass the information along! Just get in touch with me to
get the full invitation (in Swedish).
Kind regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com