Mind Without Fear

Anu Parmar anuparmar at scastrategies.com
Wed Jan 12 10:34:54 PST 2005

I came across this beautiful poetry in Tagore's Geetanjali called  "Mind Without Fear". These are beautiful and powerful words that reminded me of the fundamental philosophies of true Open Space.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I do....
Mind Without Fear

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;

Where knowledge is free;

Where the world has not been broken up

into fragments by narrow domestic walls;

Where words come out from the depth of truth;

Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection;

Where the clear stream of reason

has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit;

Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action---

Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

Anu Parmar

SCA Strategies Inc.

anuparmar at scastrategies.com