Tsunami boy found

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Mon Jan 10 05:30:53 PST 2005

Thank you Elena!
The family found the boy some days ago. They are swedish. The father and
the grandmother found him. The mother is lost.
The spreading of his picture om the web was what led the right people to
him, but now it is a hoax...I have recieved it several times now.
kindly
Agneta, in a very dark and not-winterlike Uppsala, Sweden