5th Scandinavian OSonOS

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue Jan 4 15:55:29 PST 2005

Dear friends in Open Space
The 22-23rd of April 2005 we will meet for our 5th Annual Scandinavian
OSonOS. This time in Norway, which is wakening up to OS!! We start with
lunch on the 22nd and finish at 4 pm the 23rd. We will be at Sola
strandhotell (www.sola-strandhotel.no). A beautiful place just by the sea
and 5 mts from the airport of Stavanger.

The price including meals and one night in the hotel is about 1500 NKR which
right now is 175.91 EUR (exactly).

During the life of ScandOSonOS there have been participants from
non-Scandinavian countries and we welcome you all this time too! Our
Norwegian collegues are working to get the details together and more
information will be posted here soon.

Just before the OSonOS there will be a 3 day OS-training but you´d better
know some Norwegian or Swedish for that one.
Warmest regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com