Photos: 2,100 person OS with Street Kids in Colombia

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Jan 3 09:28:10 PST 2005

You have been invited to view Peggy's photos!Hi Peggy,

These pictures bring more life to this amazing story of how an event of this
magnitude can be quickly and successfully be organized. You have
demonstrated that the key in is in following the basic principles of Open
Space which obviously you are living by.

Your description of the event had created pictures in my mind, some of which
resemble the actual pictures you are sharing with us. That speaks to your
great story telling capacity. Thanks for sharing and helping me continue to
grow with this learning.

Happy new year,
Diane