New Face in the World Map

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Feb 22 01:10:05 PST 2005

Thank you Michael, i hope i also see OST spreading in Turkey.

Unfortunately, it is still hard to introduce the method,  to make the
concept
understood and accepted, to induce people that it can be used and be
effective.

But, i feel we are coming to a point where we won't have any other choice
and
the use of OST will spread out in our country.

Hope i can see and experience that ::))

Funda