13th Annual OSonOS -- Halifax Bound

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 09:53:18 PST 2005

Judy this looks great. And of course, I am coming! But I wasn't quite sure
how to take care of the particulars, such as registration and payment. Do we
send it back by mail? Can we pay by credit card? Other? Also, I assume that
as in the past the "fee" is on a sliding scale so that folks who have the
need, but not the where-with-all can still come? And if so, what would that
scale be? $100-300???

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: