Management in a World of Turtles

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 14:36:04 PST 2005

"Doing a Training program" is simply that. Invite some friends, colleagues,
"paying guests" to learn about Open Space. Teach them what you know and move
on. And then let them open space. That is the way we have done it all over
the world. Some people actually make money on this -- not a lot -- but
enough to cover expenses and then some. And sometimes we don't make money,
and in such cases the pay in satisfaction of knowing that something useful
has been done is more than sufficient. If you want training designs, and how
to do it -- I just know that lots of folks here on OSLIST would love to
help. Including me!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: