Word from a US soldier

Spady's ejespady at mydurango.net
Tue Feb 8 08:19:25 PST 2005

Answers:
1. The military's job.
2. The people who join the military (like this soldier) decide to accept those hazards, dangers and costs when they sign up.  Joining our armed forces if 'voluntary', remember???  It's not like we have a draft.
3. Sometimes, yes.
4. You don't think the Iraqi citizens appreciate what we're doing for them?
5. What needs justified?...people being hurt and dying?........that's what war is, my friend.  Call it what it is.....