Open Space & Anti-Americanism

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Sun Feb 6 12:07:29 PST 2005

Alan-- I appreciate this and want to use the quote. Would you be
willing to verify the citation is correct with date, etc.? Thanks --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"The path of violence moves - sharp, sharper, sharpest, while the path
of nonviolence moves - gently, gentlier, gentliest."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi