Footprints in the Wind/sm # 548

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Feb 23 15:40:57 PST 2005

Hi--

Thought this one kind of fit what our people are doing in Open Space, so I
decided to pass it along.

                              :-Doug.
                              Who's making a difference?

===clip

                     Footprints in the Wind/sm # 548

                              ooOOOoo
  o                                                                o
      The system, the establishment, momentum, slow natural
      decay all contribute to nothing happening in motion
      and in human spirit. But you by your daring and doing
      are reversing both the spirit and the motion. This is
      your primal, seminal contribution to our community.

      Which is not to say you should rest. Just the
      opposite. Keep doing. It is absolutely essential to
      the life and growth of all there is.
  o                                                                o
                              ooOOOoo

   Please pass it on. To someone in need of encouragement.

                              :-Doug.

   By Douglas D. Germann, Sr. c Copyright 2005, Learning Works,
   Incorporated. All rights reserved. Easy reprint permissions:
          Doug at FootprintsintheWind.com or 574/291-0022,
          or P. O. Box 2796, South Bend, IN 46680-2796.
         Archived at http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com
   Please publish in your print or electronic periodical, with the
                            above info.

   If you want on or off this list, please reply to this address.

===you are whole