What is the magic we see?

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 10 15:03:14 PST 2005

Hi--

Have just come off a 2.5 day community OS gathering, upon which I will report
to you later, after I process it a bit.

One thing that has been on my mind: what is the magic of this kind of
meeting? Surely it is not just another way of arranging the chairs.... There
is something there that is elusive, hard to capture in words.

This morning, this clue:

In OS we are engaging people:
their creativity;
their passions;
their minds:
wholly and nothing held back.

What do you see? Hear? Smell? Touch? Taste?

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.