Latest Ad for the 7th Global Leadership Forum

Тясто Марина В. tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
Mon Feb 7 05:39:06 PST 2005

Dear Friends of the Global Leadership Forum:

We are pleased to send our latest flyer to you. We have extended our
deadline for submission of abstracts. We have added a new subtheme about
leadership and new initiative in the private sector and have clearly
indicated that we would welcome submissions and presentations about the
contributions of the late Senator William Fulbright and his leadership role.

Please bring it to the attention of your friends and colleagues and consider
coming to the forum if you have not registered already. It promises to be a
very exciting learning opportunity.

We look forward to hearing from you and your friends.

Hulya Yurtsever

Coordinator

Bahcesehir Ugur Educational Institutions

Tel: +90-212-259 83 31

Fax: +90-212-236 23 72

Mobile: +90-532-345 57 37

The University of Bahcesehir

The School of Government and Leadership

The UNESCO Leadership Chair

In Partnership with the Center for Creative Leadership

are pleased to invite presentations and participation at

The 7th Global Leadership Forum:

June 23-26, 2005

ISTANBUL

LEADERSHIP AND DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE

Multicultural Peace-Building, Corporate Social Responsibility, Leadership
Development

Speakers include:           Mrs. Harriet Fulbright

      Congressman Paul Findley

Sub-themes:

1.      Leadership and Public Policy, nationally and internationally

2.      Leadership, and corporate social responsibility in the private
sector

3.      Leadership and intercultural cooperation

4.      Leadership and Capacity Building

5.      Leadership Development Initiatives

6.      Leadership and New Initiatives in the Private Sector

7.      Celebrating the Centennial of Senator William Fulbright

Subsidized Registration Package: US$790 (Fulbright Scholars and Students
US$690) including 5 nights at a 4 star hotel, breakfast and lunch everyday
during the conference and a cultural tour of Istanbul. (US$990 and US$890
for 5 star equivalent accommodation.)

For information: Miss Hulya Yurtsever. Tel: +90-212-259 83 31. Fax:
+90-212-236 23 72. Mobile: +90-532 345 57 37 E-mail: glf at bahcesehir.edu.tr
<http://mail02.mail.com/scripts/mail/compose.mail?compose=1&.ob=&composeto=g
lf%40bahcesehir.edu.tr>  or sgl at bahcesehir.edu.tr
<http://mail02.mail.com/scripts/mail/compose.mail?compose=1&.ob=&composeto=s
gl%40bahcesehir.edu.tr>

Payment: Please make payment by bank transfer to: The School of Government
and Leadership. The University of Bahcesehir.  Is Bank Atakoy. 5th Kisim
Branch. Atakoy, Istanbul, Turkey. Branch Code 1198. Account Number:
3250333. Swift Code:  ISBKTRIS

You may also pay online at:  http://www.bahcesehir.edu.tr/glf/

For presentations: Please send by March 1st, 100-word biographical note and
200-word abstracts to: Prof. Adel Safty, President of the School of
Government and Leadership:  safty.sgl at bahcesehir.edu.tr
<http://mail02.mail.com/scripts/mail/compose.mail?compose=1&.ob=7ceb1a16b6ce
aee4d3a414328d4139cd08e13031&composeto=asafty.sgl at bahcesehir.edu.tr&composec
c=&subject=&body=>  or  globalleaders <mailto:globalleaders at workmail.com>