The Question and an open identity that doesnt understand the biggest question

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 01:47:20 PST 2005

Maybe I alliterate too far. But firstly thanks : I love Harrison's In
Search of Question before Search of Excellence - don't know if Tom
Peter's is still an epicenter of conversation but if so in an age where
search is virtually the most valued process to begin any organisational
or network learning then we should find a way to build/interact the
search dialogue

In similar if opposite vein, I have just read what I regard as one of
the most error-ridden articles ever written in the name of Open & of
Democracy & of understanding what globalisation as systems connecting 6
billion beings spins. Of course, sitting, as I am, in London where
Mandela -see www.makepovertyhistory.org has been breathing extraordinary
Oxygen the last 2 days just makes me wretch more at Hilton's supersavvy
style. Perhaps I have got the wrong end of the question stick, (wither
way I guess I'll see what opens up)

BACKGROUND -did OPenDemocracy.net just foot all open people in the foot?

To publish an article that concludes any USA problems of state are only
ones that impact itself, and to use the headline it does below seem
anti-Truemajority Of Ben, and either the dimmest thing opendemocracy has
ever done, or if its be jointly staged to make a huge conversation then
smart if people get it that way)

Chris Macrae, wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk http://whynotworld.blogspot.com/