DesignShop and Group Genius

Chris Corrigan chris.corrigan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:59:46 PST 2005

Hi folks:

A while ago we had a conversation here about MGTaylor's DesignShop
process.  Today I found this link
http://www.foresight.org/SrAssoc/99Gathering/lta_chapter03.html which
has a lot of insight both into the DesignShop process, but also into
why things like time matter in processes like the ones we use.

I'm sure some of the conversations with managers recounted in the
story will resonate with those of you that have been told to shave
your OST event down to a few hours, from a full day, as if time
doesn't really matter.

Chris
--
CHRIS CORRIGAN