Help for My Manager

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 12:27:36 PST 2005

that story is the one i'm pointing to in my earlier post, shay!
<grin> or at least it' s very close.  the cards are bits of code to
write.  they go off and write code in pairs and come back to compile
and redeploy themselves.  many interations.
http://www.globalchicago.net/ost  ...look for the stuff near the
bottom... some links called Agile.

--
Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

Small Change News Network
http://www.smallchangenews.org
...linking active givers and gifted activists to make a bigger difference