the 'os' weblog

Nancy Weatherhead newresolve at eastlink.ca
Sat Dec 31 17:50:27 PST 2005

Michael,

Having digested and read this thread and also having been in the
technological field for many years, I deeply appreciate the time, energy and
passion that has allowed you and your online community to hold and continue
to hold this 'placemat' for the OSList and for those to continue to follow
through with commitment and passion.  I can well imagine the time and effort
it would take to edit and sift through the wide variety of conversations I
have had the privilege of observing through the years of hovering and
learning from this amazing group of people who give freely and generously of
their time and energy to others.

As a relative newbie to this amazing group of people, I am grateful for this
holding of space on your part.

Mahalo,
Nancy