Long, Quantum trickery

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 29 07:08:28 PST 2005

Jim's post reminded me of comments from students in a course on 'smart thinking' that I taught for several years... We would explore Descartes' influence on the mind/body split and thinking, various types of intelligence (including collective) and different methodologies for achieving optimal thinking (including OST)...

When discussing Descartes' famous quote and the above, I noted that on several occasions students suggested the following revision:
'I think and thereby co-create.'

Happy New Year to all,
Glory Ressler