Fw: Hidden Mails on the list

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Dec 22 10:30:24 PST 2005

sorry, artur... i thought for sure it already said that bit about
changing settings.  but i see not.

well, it does now.  http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist  is still the
*easiest* address to *remember* for all your oslist needs!  and now it
actually does these new things you wanted it to.  thanks!

michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates