Fw: Hidden Mails on the list

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 09:13:56 PST 2005

Joelle and Paul.

  I am affraid that the link Michael gave you is not the easiest one.

  So, go to http://listserv.boisestate.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=oslist&A=1. Entering with your email and password you have the settings.

  The one that interests you is the following:

    Acknowledgements:
No acknowledgements [NOACK NOREPRO]
Short message confirming receipt [ACK NOREPRO]
Receive copy of own postings [NOACK REPRO]

  Paul must say yes in the last question. And that's it.

  A nice NEW Year to all of you with more peace and a more Open Space World

  Artur

  ------------

Michael Herman <michael at michaelherman.com> wrote:
  actually, joelle, there's not much mystery in this one at all... it's
a setting you can set/change in your user panel accessible through
http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist ...it's all in the settings.
michael

--

Michael Herman