Fw: Hidden Mails on the list

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 10:39:14 PST 2005

Erich--

We have a similar mystery at our house.   When I send a message to the
OSList, it comes back to me as well.   When Paul sends a message to the OSList, it
does not appear in his e-mail.   If he wants to confirm that it has been
received, he has to check on my computer, or wait for replies.   This despite the
fact that we have the same model computer and the same ISP--it could be we have
different versions of our AOL software.   Paul says that he has tried the
solution Michael suggested, and it did not change that pattern.

I imagine that this and other problems are created by some interaction of
hardware, software, servers and spam filters.   Or maybe it is just the presence
of Mystery in our lives, manifesting in our e-mail!

Merry Christmas!

Joelle