Looking for Assistant for OST and AI workshops in New York

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Tue Dec 20 15:59:36 PST 2005

While I know that it will be best if you find a facilitator who can handle all of your events, I
would be honored if you would consider me as a pro bono assistant for late-February through March.
Unfortunately family commitments require me to be unavailable until the 2nd week of February and
after the 1st of April.  Otherwise, I am very keen to gain more experience with facilitating Open
Space gatherings and would come to NYC at my own expense to participate.  My experience thus far has
been with the U.S. Partnership for the Decade of Education for Sustainable Development. However, I
am in the dissertation stage of a PhD in Adult Education and very appreciative of opportunity to
learn what my formal training has not provided - eg either Appreciative Inquiry, which hit the scene
after I completed my course work, and Open Space, which no one here in Ithaca seems to have heard
of.

Thank you for your consideration.

Patricia Haines,
Director, Level Green Institute
Co-Chair, Adult & Community Learning, U.S. Partnership for the Decade of Education for Sustainable
Development