FW: OST with many more than 25 words

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Sat Dec 17 14:11:00 PST 2005

 Phelim and Harrison, wowh, this is really creativity-nourishment!I never knew that things were kept from corrosion by replacing water ~ sounds to me like a simple and excellent idea at the same time.So I picked this up and have been wondering: "What is replaced by using OST - what is OST preventing?"My answer:
"With OST the energy-taking, distructive and only blocking 'I am against it' or 'I don't bother' attitude is replaced by the fruitful attitude of people taking responsibility for what they real care about."I know what I mean (and hope you do to), but sense it's not fluid, yet. So if anyone has an idea how to put this in better English, please jump in!Marei