OST with less than 25 words

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:26:17 PST 2005

I, too, am enjoying this 25-words-or-less discussion.

I especially agree with Chris' suggestion that the language be adapted
to incorporate the client's language.  I know it was in another thread
but Harrison has recently shared a great story about offering
"Practice of Peace" in Helsinki but reframing it as "High
performance".  Isn't HO's high performance story a great illustration
of tailoring our language to use language that has heart and meaning
for the client?

And then, just on a light note, when I read Chris' comments about
adapting the definition of OST to use the language of our listerner (I
rephrase and paraphrase Chris' words), here is what came to me:

Open space is a lot like tofu, which can be used in countless ways
because it readily absorbs the flavors and spices of anything.

Warmly, Tree Fitz