Access Queen waves a royal hello...

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Thu Dec 15 08:21:35 PST 2005

dropcash is one option, but you'd have to set a target that is not
editable.  so i'm not sure that is the way to go.  if you want to
register to post it yourself, you should click the "@" in the top of
the weblog page header, far right.  then you'll be able to save a post
directly.  if you want to write it and i will post it, that would be
fine for now, too.  still working out some of these technical things,
and in a little bit will make the registration link more prominent and
open.  learning learning learning... and in the meantime, i'm glad to
help tape topics to the wall for people.  all we really need just now
is the little blurb inviting the askers and givers to find you.
michael

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates