SV: Report From the Field (Longer than I thought it would be)

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Dec 14 14:45:50 PST 2005

Dear Harrison
Thanks for sharing from your European fieldtrip. Sounds like quite a trip! I
had hoped to be able to take part in another round of celebrations but
decided to settle with the great party (-ies) in Halifax. Did spend time
with my family instead, which was very nice! Good to hear you had a great
time in Finland, I met Pepe last year at our Scandinavian OSonOS, he sure is
a great guy. Hope to meet you for ScandOSonOS in Denmark coming year, Pepe!
And in Moscow of course.

I?m thrilled there seems to be another book coming on - you?re an amazing
maaaan - how could possibly someone else but you write it?
Warmest regards
Thomas

<http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>