what's in a word?

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Wed Dec 7 14:53:10 PST 2005

In the simplest of terms for me, what I do in open space is invite. It¹s a
fractal invitation ­ an invitation that hopes to inspire a wave of other
invitations by others who have come together in open space. My being in the
moment is one who invites. My role is to be Jack in a way that makes it easy
for Lisa to be Lisa and Chris to be Chris and all of us together in a way
that has never happened before and will never happen again in exactly this
way.

Jack

jack ricchiuto
two.one.six/three.seven.three/seven.four.seven.five
www.designinglife.com / www.appreciativeleadership.com