OST second time around

Koos de Heer koos at auryn.nl
Tue Dec 6 22:39:12 PST 2005

Dear all,

Many thanks to all that have responded to this thread. I have agreed with
my sponsor to have a planning meeting a few months from now, so that we
have a lot of time to prepare next year's meeting and to find out what is
appropriate. We did not do that last time. So I think I have created an
opportunity to give more attention to grouding.

Thanks Chris for this insight.

Koos