Action Plans - Group and Personal

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sat Dec 31 09:48:51 PST 2005

Hi, folks –

My friend who is my webmaster is also in school full-time as a nursing
student, so we have only been able to add new things to my website every
year or ½ year.  You know, Whenever It’s Posted/Launched Is the Right
Time and all that

So I will be popping in in the next few days to let you know of some new
resources I have available at my website (some of my resources and
papers are already on the wiki/weblog, and I’m sure I will be putting
more there soon.

For now: here is where you can find this on my website.

This is inspired by / adapted from the Action Planning forms that Diane
Gibeault has created
:

Group and Personal Action Plans
http://www.openingspace.net/ActionPlans.pdf