Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry - NYU Course Scheduled for March

Loretta Donovan lldonovan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 8 06:03:26 PST 2005

For those of you who want to know more about Appreciative Inquiry and find
the typical 4-day Foundations course more than you need, I am teaching a
blended course at New York University on March 17-18, 2006.  If you have
always wanted to see the St. Patrick's Day Parade, this is a good
opportunity as the course begins late afternoon on the 17th.

Appreciative Inquiry inspires people and increases performance as
organizations define the future, envision working environments, and start to
move in the direction of desired success. It sets the pace for change,
goals, programs, roles and structure, or branding. AI builds from
affirmative personal and organizational experiences to project and plan for
accelerating expectations and capacity.  Course includes basic principles,
typical uses, and parameters for success, phases of AI, and examples from
business, nonprofit and government. 1 ½ day seminar and 2 web-based, live
90-minute sessions.

To register or for more information, go to:
http://www.scps.nyu.edu/departments/course.jsp?courseId=62362

Loretta L. Donovan

worksmarts
Learning Solutions Strategists
914-779-3246

"We are continually faced with great opportunities which
are brilliantly disguised as unsolvable problems."  ~ Margaret Mead ~