OS newbie here

Kathleen Osta kathleen at vitalclarity.com
Sun Dec 4 20:35:33 PST 2005

Hi there,

Thanks for acknowledging that I've joined the listserv. Thought I
joined it months ago but now it's actually true. Am new to Open Space
after 15 years of using ICA's Technology of Participation and have a
deep respect for both approaches. I sort of have the fever for Open
Space and am interested in learning more about how facilitators use it
to do strategic planning. Am having thoughts of creating a hybrid of
sorts and decided to see if that wheel has already been invited.

No particular rush - just curious and simmering on it. Any thoughts,
references or samples welcome.

Thanks,

Kathleen Osta

Kathleen S. Osta
Vital Clarity
15 Hunters Way
Asheville, NC 28804
828-253-8343 office
828-231-5565 cell
828-253-8284 fax
www.vitalclarity.com

>From  Mon Dec  5 02:30:20 2005
Just out of curiosity -- why would you want to create a hybred?

Harrison